Salary: £20,000 to £24,000 dependent on experience
40 hours per week Hours per week
Who are we?
With a current portfolio of 29 facilities across England, Scotland and Wales and a pipeline of new developments at various stages of planning and construction Westerleigh Group is the leading developer and operator of crematoria across the UK. The group employs over 250 and is an accredited with the Investors in People Silver Award.
Westerleigh is now looking to recruit a Property Administrator to help manage the existing portfolio of sites and to assist the development team bring new sites from first inception through to operating.
Reporting to the Development Director, the Property Administrator will join an established team of qualified surveyors and an in house architect. The role is based at the Group’s head office at Westerleigh, near Bristol.
The position would suit someone who has previously worked either within a general practice surveying firm or Development Company.
Main duties will include:
- Liaising with the development team, finance team and external solicitors to maintain a record of property related documents and a diary of lease and contractual commitments;
- Working with the Development Director and Head of Construction to manage appointments, warranties and contracts with consultants and contractors;
- Supporting the development team, including liaising with external consultants, solicitors and site owners as well as diary management, filing and database management.
- Liaising with crematorium managers and the facilities manager and Head of Construction to maintain a planned and preventative maintenance schedule for the portfolio.
- Occasionally attending meetings and recording action points.
- Collating management information to assist in producing reports.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Integrity, Honesty, Reliability, Hard Working and professional
- Team Player, personable, excellent communication skills.
- Proactive and energetic.
- Organised, eye for detail and the ability to work under pressure.
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, PDF
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Experience in the property industry, especially in commercial property and development
Desired Skills and Experience
- Understanding of commercial leases, options and land contracts
- Understanding of construction contracts, warranties and appointments
- Experience of using CACI or similar GIS based software
This is a unique opportunity to play an important role in the continued rapid growth of this highly respected, sector leading organisation.
Please email HR Department for further details and an application form.