Site Manager - Treswithian Downs Crematorium
Salary: To be discussed
40 Hours per week
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Manager who can offer creative flair, operational excellence, and commercial acumen that is committed to providing exceptional levels of customer service.
Who are we?
Westerleigh Group are the leading independent developer and operator of Crematoria and Cemeteries in the UK. We pride ourselves on providing excellent facilities and exceptional levels of customer service.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a proven track record of successfully managing a similar site based set up.
- Be motivated by a passion for quality and customer service.
- Be a confident, adaptable individual who can communicate at all levels.
- Experience working with performance management and improvement systems.
- Experience in the recruitment process; interviewing, inducting and training new staff.
- Experience producing monthly and annual reports on a site.
- Experience of employing and being compliant with HR regulatory concerns and reporting.
- Hands on approach to site management.
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships with both team and customers.
- Proficiency with office computer equipment and software.
- Intermediate financial management skills to enable you to provide vision on overall financial health of site, produce invoices, chase debtors, deal with electronic, cash and cheque payments and conduct stock takes etc.
- Excellent proven interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective problem solving and mediation skills that enable you to cope efficiently with conflict, stress and crisis situations.
Please email Human Resources for further details and an application form.